OF JOY.ANGER.SADNESS.THANKSGIVINGS. 喜。怒。哀感恩篇

OF JOY.ANGER.SADNESS.THANKSGIVINGS. 喜怒哀感恩篇TRAVELOGUE, PERSONAL THOUGHTS. 游记、日常生活心情录

i should but i'm not gonna

i should start packing cos the buyer wants to move in asap.
i should call up the insurance agent to sort out mum's policies.
i should talk to HC abt not renting out his place to #$%...
i should make another report at another station abt the burglary since the officers who came the first round were slip shod with the whole thing.
i should call up the individual companies to request for a duplicate of the documents that were stolen.
i should go check on my flat on my off days.
i should make the contractor bear some responsibility since it was his lock on the gate and it was still locked after the burglary.
i should go for the ultrascan as advised by the doc.
i should return asap to the dental surgeon as my tooth still hurts after the root canal therapy.
i should call up HR to ask for an explanation of 'not eligible'

i should but have not done and not gonna do all the above. i don't want to face anymore unpleasantness, confrontations,disappointments, things that are gonna make me feel worse than what i am now.
i just want to hide in my cocoon, bury my head in the sand, live my vapid life...

yes ...i'm an escapist.

No comments:

TRAVELOGUE.PERSONAL THOUGHTS 游记、心情日志。

OF JOY.SADNESS.ANGER.THANKSGIVINGS
喜.怒.哀.感恩集