OF JOY.ANGER.SADNESS.THANKSGIVINGS. 喜。怒。哀感恩篇

OF JOY.ANGER.SADNESS.THANKSGIVINGS. 喜怒哀感恩篇TRAVELOGUE, PERSONAL THOUGHTS. 游记、日常生活心情录

CWO

30hours.

The IP has finally completed their poking business, submitted the findings to the bosses and conclusions and recommendations have been made. i was not briefed on whatever findings or conclusions drawn, just told to do '30hours' of what some of my colleagues termed CWO (corrective work order) in 4 & half days. This means i hv to clock an average of about 6 to 6 & half hours a day which translates to 1 & half to 2 hours work sessions each time......quite 'xiong' especailly after i've been idling for many years working most times only 1 hour sessions.......well...looks like it's pay back time :)
Frankly, i do not look forward to being back 'cos i've enjoyed my break away from the dark cold dungeon the recent one month. If it's any enlightenment, i'm even more convinced that my cup of tea is not found in this dungeon nor in this career anymore, my only hope is that the wisdom of God will show me my destiny.
No complaints about the CWO though, 'cos i know this is already God's divine favour unto me. The only thing is that the Accidental Cylist who happens to be planner for my roster has told me, (what i hope and believe to be a joke), that i shall join the B.I.M's* watch after i've been checked!
O Lord, you won't let that happen yea?...pls.!
*B.I.M--the lead character in Blog # 1 (June 2007 archive)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it doesn't matter whichever watch you may end up. grapevine says the b.i.m.'s days are numbered. haha. nothing bad but he'll be retiring within 6 months, clearing leave sometime end march.

TRAVELOGUE.PERSONAL THOUGHTS 游记、心情日志。

OF JOY.SADNESS.ANGER.THANKSGIVINGS
喜.怒.哀.感恩集