OF JOY.ANGER.SADNESS.THANKSGIVINGS. 喜。怒。哀感恩篇

OF JOY.ANGER.SADNESS.THANKSGIVINGS. 喜怒哀感恩篇TRAVELOGUE, PERSONAL THOUGHTS. 游记、日常生活心情录

Putting on The Armour of God, taking on the Shield of Faith


As the ticking of the watch went by, D-day is mere hours away.
i had sat before the TV since after dinner and had been alternating between Ch U, Ch 5 and Ch 8 till 10pm.
Finally, i decided it's wiser to tuck in early tonight so that i'll get enough rest to endure tomorrow's 'persecution'. But before that, some physical and mental preparation.......
gulped down the bottle of Vitamin C drink 'cos i've have been feeling quite heaty the last 24hrs. and ....finally, armed my mind and heart with the reassuring words of My God who Saves :

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers,they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you. For I am the Lord your GOD, The Holy one of Israel, your Saviour;"

[Isaiah 43:2-3]


"Do not be afraid, nor be dismayed; be strong and of good courage, for thus the Lord will do to all your enemies against whom you fight." [Joshua 10:25]

Thank you Jesus, indeed :

The Lord is my Shepherd; In Him I have no lack.
He makes me to lie in green pastures;
He leads me beside peaceful waters.
He restores my soul; He leads me on the path of righteousness for His name's sake.

Yea, Though i walk in the valley of the shadow of death,
No evil shall i fear.
For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff they comfort me.
You prepare a banquet for me, in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
Surely Goodness and Mercy shall follow me all the days of my life;
And i shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

[Psalms 23]



No comments:

TRAVELOGUE.PERSONAL THOUGHTS 游记、心情日志。

OF JOY.SADNESS.ANGER.THANKSGIVINGS
喜.怒.哀.感恩集