OF JOY.ANGER.SADNESS.THANKSGIVINGS. 喜。怒。哀感恩篇

OF JOY.ANGER.SADNESS.THANKSGIVINGS. 喜怒哀感恩篇TRAVELOGUE, PERSONAL THOUGHTS. 游记、日常生活心情录

Thumbs up to 我的勇士老大

"If I continue to wear my head down, I'll only see condemnation but if I look up,I'll see God, His forgiveness and love"

"I give myself and my situation to Him so that He can dress me in the armor of His strength and believe that He will turn crisis to treasure. I may not understand His plan but I am humbled by my circumstances and experience. All this experience will not be wasted .Some day I will be able to share it as my victory and may His glory shine brightly in the darkness of my sadness and misfortune."

My dearest friend, 我以为我是来为妳大气和鼓励的,但原来是妳鼓励了我。再次为妳的不屈不挠,坚定的信念竖起大拇指!

Just as you were given a lift at the most unexpected but essential moment yesternite, may you be lifted out of every difficulty and situation in time, may your pain ease with every moment past, may your dream be realised by next year!

No comments:

TRAVELOGUE.PERSONAL THOUGHTS 游记、心情日志。

OF JOY.SADNESS.ANGER.THANKSGIVINGS
喜.怒.哀.感恩集