OF JOY.ANGER.SADNESS.THANKSGIVINGS. 喜。怒。哀感恩篇

OF JOY.ANGER.SADNESS.THANKSGIVINGS. 喜怒哀感恩篇TRAVELOGUE, PERSONAL THOUGHTS. 游记、日常生活心情录

What's happening?

Few days back, the few red notes that i've just drawn from the ATM mysteriously disappeared from my pocket within an hour. Checked and rechecked, there ain't any holes in the pocket.

Yesterday, the $200 vouchers i had just received mysteriously disappeared from my backpack within an hour. Checked and rechecked, there ain't any holes in my backpack.

Yesternight, applied hair shampoo on my face instead of the facial cleanser, inexplicably. Checked and rechecked, still uncertain if there're holes in my skull.

This afternoon, my faithful Casio that had served me so well for the past decade without ever a problem with accuracy finally ticked its last tick, and it did not even give any warning that it was leaving me for good....

Tears are rolling in my eyes, what's happening, what's happening? maybe, just maybe, someone would pop out right now and give me a pat on my shoulder, saying : "Hey, look, you've been on [JUST FOR GAGS] this past half a year! "

No comments:

TRAVELOGUE.PERSONAL THOUGHTS 游记、心情日志。

OF JOY.SADNESS.ANGER.THANKSGIVINGS
喜.怒.哀.感恩集