OF JOY.ANGER.SADNESS.THANKSGIVINGS. 喜。怒。哀感恩篇

OF JOY.ANGER.SADNESS.THANKSGIVINGS. 喜怒哀感恩篇TRAVELOGUE, PERSONAL THOUGHTS. 游记、日常生活心情录

Kudos to

Kudos and thumbs up to the coolest and most charistmatic girl players of the first YOG table tennis : North Korea's Kim Song I and Singapore's Isabelle Li SY!!! Up against the same formidable and strong opponent, they kept their composure well throughout the games and fought with steel and charm. I especially liked Kim Song I who seemed to enjoy the game more than being bothered with the scores. Coming from NK, her smiley disposition is a pleasant surprise to me and a vast difference from her belligerent senior, the 2004 Olympic silver medalist Kim Hyang Mi, maybe because she's still a kid at heart.
I do hope to see these ladies in the future Olympic games and may they remain as charismatic and cool as ever.
Thumbs Up Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

TRAVELOGUE.PERSONAL THOUGHTS 游记、心情日志。

OF JOY.SADNESS.ANGER.THANKSGIVINGS
喜.怒.哀.感恩集