OF JOY.ANGER.SADNESS.THANKSGIVINGS. 喜。怒。哀感恩篇

OF JOY.ANGER.SADNESS.THANKSGIVINGS. 喜怒哀感恩篇TRAVELOGUE, PERSONAL THOUGHTS. 游记、日常生活心情录

Nujiang - Dali Trip Feb 2008 Part 5

23 Feb 2008 : Bingzhongluo - Wuli - Qiunatong (2)

At the first sight of Wuli, i was stunned by its out of the world charm, a picture that seemed to exist only in the Chinese pugilistic novels or in Switzerland, so quaint, sitting tranquilly beneath clear blue skies, backed by snow capped mountains, fronted by a flowing jade river and surrounded by lush greenery.

i stopped, for the first time after almost 2 and 1/2 half hours of continuous walking, stared and admired the scenery in front of me for a good 15mins, snapping pictures non-stop, forgetting about the need to conserve my camera battery life.






Forgive me for not being able to capture half the essence of the beauty of Wuli on my lens. Neither words not images can fully describe the stunning effect it had on me. i was glad i had arrived there on foot and not on a vehicle. You have to be there to experience it to appreciate the effect of walking into an out of the world paradise. For me, even if all the rest of the trip had been a waste, this was already my reward.

No comments:

TRAVELOGUE.PERSONAL THOUGHTS 游记、心情日志。

OF JOY.SADNESS.ANGER.THANKSGIVINGS
喜.怒.哀.感恩集